Suggested 2 Night Itinerary
Leave the hustle and bustle of life behind as you hit the road to Nimbo Fork.
If you are travelling from the north, suggested morning coffee stops:
- RCC Café – 128/118 Old Hume Hwy, Mittagong
- Exeter General Store – 1 Exeter Road, Exeter
- Gumnut Patisserie – 1 Old Hume Hwy, Berrima
Suggested lunch and stroll around the shops:
- The Long Track Pantry – Riverside Drive, Jugiong
- The Sir George – Riverside Drive, Jugiong
- 4 Doors Up Shops – Harden Road, Jugiong
Continue travelling south along the Hume Highway for another 45 min. This is a beautiful drive so take your time.
If you are travelling from the south, suggested stops include:
- The River Deck – Noreuil Parade, Albury.
- The Ten Mile – Albury Street, Holbrook, which has a great Gift & Homewares store next door, The Holding Yard.
Continue travelling along the Hume Highway.
2pm – Arrive at Nimbo Fork and settle into your private cottage or suite.
Enjoy the afternoon on your deck/balcony overlooking the Tumut River and Nimbo Creek or better yet sit by the river for the afternoon.
Freshen up… possibly even enjoy a bath, the panoramic view is truly something else!
Pop up to the Lodge for cocktail hour as the sun sets behind the hills.
Settle in for a delicious dinner in the restaurant – be sure to ask our staff about our amazing local beverages and produce!
Return to your luxury accommodation for a relaxing evening.
Enjoy a morning walk along the river. Sunrise is particularly beautiful but we understand if you would rather a sleep in.
Pop up to the lodge restaurant for a delicious breakfast hamper.
Set off on one of the many adventures or just grab a book and enjoy the peace and quiet. Local attractions and activities include:
- Yarrangobilly Thermal Pool / Caves
- Helicopter Winery Tour
- Fly Fishing guided tour (available October- June)
- Adelong Falls and Goldmill
- Explore the Rail Trail between Tumbarumba and Rosewood
- Mountain biking – great tracks around the Snowy Valleys
- Horse riding at nearby Argalong Trail Rides
- Bush walking
Freshen up and return to the lodge bar and restaurant for cocktail hour and another delicious dinner.
Settle into your luxury accommodation for one last night of complete relaxation.
Sleep in… you deserve at least one sleep in!
Enjoy another morning walk – this time, conquer the hill and take in the view!
Finish your getaway on the deck with a delicious breakfast hamper.
Check out at 10am
Take your time driving home reflecting on your trip and planning your next adventure!